Critères d'inclusion : - Patient who developed before the age of 18 years a solid tumour or a malignant or borderline hemopathy.
- Presenting one or several abnormality (ies) of the development provided it is not related to the treatment and\or to the disease among:
* organ malformation, familial or not
* neuro-sensory deficit, familial or not
* delay of psychomotor acquisitions
* epilepsy (not as a sequelae of the tumour)
* disorder of growth and\or weight and\or of the cranial perimeter
* congenital, sporadic and\or familial endocrine or metabolic disease
- Informed consent of patient and parents to this study OR
- tumour predisposition syndrome or developmental abnormality in a familial context, the molecular basis might have been already identified or not
Critères de non-inclusion : - absence of malignancy in the index case
- lack of developmental anomalies in the index case or in a related first degree
- abnormal development recognized as acquired (traumatic, toxic, infectious, perinatal…)
- age > 18 years at diagnosis of the tumor
- Lack of informed consent of the legal representatives
The familial aggregations of cancer without developmental disease are not included in this study.