Critères d'inclusion : - Major patient (age ≥ 18 years).
- Patient with a histologically proven HCC, or by radiology if cirrhotic liver (according to international recommendations).
Patient with stage B BCLC classification after failure or impossibility of transarterial chemoembolization (TACE), or advanced stage C having already received one to two systemic lines, including one by Sorafenib.
- eastern cooperative oncology group score of 0 or 1 (ECOG).
- Child-Pugh A5 or A6 score.
- Disease evaluable by RECIST v1.1 and mRECIST.
- Hemoglobin> 8.5g / dL.
- Platelets> 60 giga / L.
- neutrophils> 1.2 giga / L.
- ALAT and ASAT <5N
- Patient having a normal magnesium level
- Clearance with creatinine> 40ml / min (by the MDRD formula).
- For patients who have had radiotherapy on the liver: a wash out of at least one month before the start of the treatment under study must be respected.
- For patients who have had a radioembolization a wash out of at least three months before the beginning of the treatment under study must be respected.
- Patient who agreed to participate in the study and signed the informed consent.
- Patient affiliated to a social security scheme.
Critères de non-inclusion : - Patient with another cancer not cured or whose complete remission has been obtained for less than 2 years compared to the date of inclusion in CLERANCE.
- Patients eligible for surgical resection or radiofrequency ablation or liver transplantation or TACE according to international recommendations.
- Patient who has already had more than two lines of systemic treatment for his HCC (tyrosine kinase inhibitor, intravenous cytotoxic chemotherapy, immunotherapy, hormonal therapy for HCC).
Patient who has never received Sorafenib in his previous systemic line (s).
- Patient who has already received a c-MET inhibitor.
- Patient with chronic viral B infection not treated with a nucleoside / nucleotide analogue.
- Patients infected with HIV (even if it is viro-suppressed by anti-retroviral treatments).
- Patients with or at risk for severe bleeding.
- Patients with inflammatory bowel diseases (Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, peritonitis, diverticulitis, appendicitis)
- Patient with galactose intolerance or Lapp lactase deficiency, or glucose or galactose malabsorption syndrome.
- Patients with tumor infiltration of the digestive tract with risk of fistulation - Patients with recent digestive surgery (<1 month) or not yet fully healed.
- Patients with QTcF> 480 ms on inclusion ECG.
- Known hypersensitivity to Cabozantinib or to any of the excipients.
- Pregnant or nursing woman.
- Patient of childbearing age without mechanical contraception.
- Patient placed under safeguard of justice (tutelage or curatorship).
- Patient not benefiting from social security.
- Patient participating in another interventional research in progress or including an exclusion period still in progress at pre-inclusion (except interventional research with minimal risks and constraints that do not interfere with the judgment criteria of the study according to the judgment of the coordinating investigator).
- Chronic active C infection is not a contraindication. Treatment with direct antiviral agents is left to the discretion of each investigator, but the viremic or cured status of each patient should be mentioned.