Schéma : This study aims to highlight the impact of Patient Therapeutic Education (TPE) in oncology. TPE is an integral part of the care pathway for patients with a chronic pathology such as diabetes, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, cardiovascular diseases requiring anticoagulants, haemophilia, renal failure, HIV infection, autoimmune diseases etc.... front of therapeutic progress, many cancers are now taken for a chronic disease.
In oncology, TPE starts to grow. Indeed, TPE makes the patient more autonomous, which could reduce the occurrence and / or aggravation of some toxicities, improve the quality of life, the effectiveness of treatment and optimize health costs. Therefore, it is important to develop programme of therapeutic education in oncology.
The toxicity of ICI is unusual and sometimes lethal. This toxicity must be recognized and managed quickly to maintain a satisfactory dose-intensity. TPE finds its place by raising awareness among patient to the occurrence of these toxicities.
This randomized TPE versus standard care study project will assess the contribution of education in the management of severe toxicities. The investigators believe that changes in patient behaviour will reduce the number of toxicities ≥3 in the TPE arm.
- Experimental: Therapeutic patient education
Patient follow sessions the therapeutic patient education with manual therapy, therapeutic education, therapeutic exercize
- Active Comparator: Standard Care
Patient receive usual informations
CURRENT PRIMARY OUTCOME:
Comparison of the number of patients with at least one grade ≥ 3 immune-related Adverse Event (irAE) toxicity for 25 weeks after initiation of ICI treatment between both arm [ Time Frame: 36 months ]
CURRENT SECONDARY OUTCOMES:
- Characterize the toxicity of Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors (ICI) [ Time Frame: 36 months ]
- Quantification of ICI treatment received [ Time Frame: 36 months ]
- Measuring the level of knowledge of patients related to the disease, the treatment and its side effects [ Time Frame: 36 months ]
- Patients' quality of life assessment: Hospital Anxiety and Depression Scale [ Time Frame: 36 months ]
- Patients' quality of life assessment: questionnaire-C30 [ Time Frame: 36 months ]
Phase : NA
Stade : Localisé à Métastatique