Critères d'inclusion : - Resected tumors of the sinus or the salivary glands T3-4, N1-3 or T1-2 N0, with overgrown banks or positive margins (< 5 mm)
- Unresectable or not operable tumors of salivary glands or sinuses
- Carcinomas of the major salivary glands (Parotid, submandibular and sublingual glands) and accessories with the following histologies: adenoid cystic Carcinoma, adenocarcinoma without another indication (SAI) of high-grade, muco-epidermoid of intermediate grade or high grade Carcinoma, salivary ductal carcinoma, carcinomas to turn cells (with dedifferencie contingent or Ki 67 > 10%), Sebaceous Carcinoma, large cell carcinoma, small cell carcinomas Mucinous adenocarcinoma, carcinoma on massively invasive Pleomorphic adenoma, oncocytic carcinomas, myoepithelial Carcinoma
Malignant tumors of the sinus with the following histology: adenocarcinomas of the ethmoid (ADE) of bowel and no intestinal type, CF adenoids carcinomas and other carcinomas of salivary origin (COS).
- Age ≥ 18 years
- Performance status 0 -2 (WHO criteria)
- For patients ≥ 70 years, the score to the G8 questionnaire must be > 14 with no fall in the previous 12 months or with a geriatric assessment consistent with the administration of chemotherapy
- Estimated life expectancy greater than or equal to 6 months
- Neutrophils > 1.5 x 109/l, platelets > 100 x 109/l, hemoglobin ≥ 9.5 g/dl, bilirubin ≤ 3 x upper normal value (ULN), AST/ALT < 5 ULN, PAL < 3 ULN
- Creatinin Clearance ≥ 60 mL/min
- Adequate cardiac function according to the investigator, compatible with the administration of cisplatin 100 mg/m²
- Affiliation to a social insurance or beneficiary of such a regimen
- Patient having given his written consent signed before any study specific procedure.
Critères de non-inclusion : - History of radiation therapy in the ENT area
- Synchronous metastases
- Contraindications for administration of cisplatin or carboplatin
- Allergy to cisplatin and/or its excipients
- Melanoma, lymphoma, tumors of mesenchymal (of type Sarcoma), epidermoid carcinomas, (SCUNC) neuroendocrine carcinomas and carcinoma undifferentiated (SNUC), nasopharyngeal carcinomas type 1, 2, and 3.
- Vaccination against yellow fever, recent or planned
- Administration of phenytoin with prophylactic purpose
- Other cancer, except for cancer in situ of the cervix, skin Carcinoma (except melanoma) or cancer controlled for more than 5 years
- Pregnant, breastfeeding or without birth control woman. Woman having the ability to procreate should have (serum or urinary) negative pregnancy test within 14 days prior to study treatment decision-making. (Men or women) patients should use a reliable contraceptive method throughout the treatment and at least 6 months after the end of chemotherapy.
- Persons deprived of liberty under supervision or under curatorship, or unable to adhere to medical follow-up of the study for geographical, social or psychological reasons.