Critères d'inclusion : • Be at least 12 years of age and weigh at least 40 kg.
• Have Grade 2 oligodendroglioma or astrocytoma per WHO 2016 criteria.
• Have had at least 1 prior surgery for glioma (biopsy, sub-total resection, gross-total resection), with the most recent surgery having occurred at least 1 year and not more than 5 years before the date of randomization, and no other prior anticancer therapy, including chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
• Have confirmed IDH1 (IDH1 R132H/C/G/S/L mutation variants tested) or IDH2 (IDH2 R172K/M/W/S/G mutation variants tested) gene mutation status disease by central laboratory testing during the Prescreening period and available 1p19q status by local testing (eg, fluorescence in situ hybridization [FISH], comparative genomic hybridization [CGH] array, sequencing) using an accredited laboratory.
• Have MRI-evaluable, measurable, non-enhancing disease, as confirmed by the blinded independent review committee (BIRC)
• Have a Karnofsky Performance Scale (KPS) score (for subjects ≥16 years of age) or Lansky Play Performance Scale (LPPS) score (for subjects <16 years of age) of ≥80%.
Critères de non-inclusion : • Have had any prior anticancer therapy other than surgery (biopsy, sub-total resection, gross-total resection) for treatment of glioma including systemic chemotherapy, radiotherapy, vaccines, small-molecules, IDH inhibitors, investigational agents, etc.
• Have high-risk features as assessed by the Investigator, including brainstem involvement either as primary location or by tumor extension, clinically relevant functional or neurocognitive deficits due to the tumor in the opinion of the Investigator (deficits resulting from surgery are allowed), or uncontrolled seizures (defined as persistent seizures interfering with activities of daily life AND failed 3 lines of antiepileptic drug regimens including at least 1 combination regimen).