Critères d'inclusion : - Adult ≥18 years old
- Diagnosis of a deep arterial or venous thrombotic event verified by imaging (Doppler or CT scan)
- Diagnosis of MPN with normal CBC according to WHO 2017 criteria characterized by the detection of a molecular abnormality JAK2V617F mutation (regardless of allelic load), CALR or MPL and/or a bone marrow biopsy with abnormalities in favor of MPN.
- Normal blood cell count not suggestive of polycythemia vera (hematocrit<48% and hemoglobin<16g/dL for women; hematocrit<49% and hemoglobin<16.5g/dL for men), essential thrombocythemia (platelets<450 G/L) nor myelofibrosis (white blood cell count<11 G/L, no anemia or erythromyelemia associated with splenomegaly) at the time of the thrombotic event.
Critères de non-inclusion : - Minors (<18 years of age)
- Microcirculation disorders (erythromelalgia, headaches, paresthesia, ischemia of the extremities)
- Superficial or deep arterial or venous thrombosis NOT verified by imaging
- Diagnosis or history of TE, PV or myelofibrosis at time of first thrombotic event
- Diagnosis of mixed myelodysplastic/myeloproliferative syndrome
- Diagnosis of unclassifiable MPN with excess blasts at the onset or signs of myelodysplasia as defined by the WHO 2017 classification