Critères d'inclusion : • Pathological confirmation of NSCLC obtained from a tumor cytology or biopsy
• Treatment-naïve unresectable TNM stage III NSCLC (according to the 8th TNM IASLC edition). Of note, unresectability could be due to either functional limitation or anatomical extension of the tumor.
• Patient willing and able to complete collection of data via self-assessment questionnaires
• Patient without any local or systemic anti-neoplastic treatment are eligible (palliative symptomatic radiotherapy is considered best supportive care)
• Patients participating in other interventional or non-interventional studies can be included.
Critères de non-inclusion : • Early stage NSCLC initially treated locally (surgery or other) and classified as pathological TNM stage III (according to the 8th TNM IASLC edition)
• At the treating physician's discretion, patient not eligible physically or psychologically to be included in a clinical trial
• Inability to read and/or fill out self-assessment questionnaires
• Patient unable to express opposition to data collection