Critères d'inclusion : - Completely resected histologically confirmed cutaneous melanoma stage IIIA (LN metastasis >1 mm), IIIB, IIIC, IIID [AJCC (ed 8)]
- V600E/K mutation positive using a validated local test
- Subjects presenting with initial resectable lymph node recurrence after a diagnosis of Stage I or II melanoma are eligible.
- Subjects who have previously had Stage III melanoma at any time are not eligible.
- Subjects with an unknown primary melanoma are not eligible.
- Recovered from definitive surgery (e.g. no uncontrolled wound infections or indwelling drains).
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) Performance Status of 0-1
Critères de non-inclusion : - Uveal or mucosal melanoma
- Evidence of metastatic disease including unresectable in-transit metastasis
- Received any prior adjuvant or neoadjuvant treatment, including but not limited to chemotherapy, checkpoint inhibitors, targeted therapy [e.g., BRAF and/or MEK inhibitors], biologic therapy, vaccine therapy, investigational treatment, or radiotherapy for melanoma
- Malignant disease, other than that being treated in this study. Exceptions to this exclusion include the following: malignancies that were treated curatively and have not recurred within 2 years prior to study treatment; completely resected basal cell and squamous cell skin cancers and any completely resected carcinoma in situ
- History or current evidence of cardiovascular risk
- A history or current evidence/risk of retinal vein occlusion (RVO) or central serous retinopathy