Critères d'inclusion : - Histologically confirmed locally advanced/metastatic (stage IIIB/IV), EGFR wild-type, ALK rearrangement negative, non-small cell lung cancer
- Subject has demonstrated progression following one prior platinum doublet and one prior PD-(L)1 checkpoint inhibitor (either alone or in combination, the most recent treatment regimen must have contained a PD-(L)1 checkpoint inhibitor)
- Subjects must be candidates for single agent docetaxel
- Subjects must have at least one lesion evaluable by RECIST 1.1
Critères de non-inclusion : -Prior treatment with a MET inhibitor or HGF (Hepatocyte growth factor) targeting therapy
- Any untreated central nervous system (CNS) lesion
- Use of any live vaccines against infectious diseases within 12 weeks of initiation of study treatment.
Other protocol-defined inclusion/exclusion criteria may apply.