Schéma : We propose a phase II study to estimate the interest of a decrease of radiation doses compensated by a chemotherapy according to the following schedule
1. carboplatine + etoposide based chemotherapy every 28 days x 2
2. followed by, less than 80 days after the surgery, radiation therapy with 24 Gy on the in toto neuro axis and 54 Gy on the post operative bed.
The majority of French centres concerned with the neuro-oncology are involved in this trial.
About 25 new cases by year are waited. A centralized analysis of pathological slides and of the pre and post surgery Magnetic Resonance Imaging is foreseen.
The main objective is to estimate the survival without disease at 1 year
Secondary objectives associate the evaluations of the rate of complete response at the end of procedure, the overall survival, the survival without disease, the survival without events, the neurocognitiv toxicity, the endocrine toxicity, the hearing toxicity and the time until definitive deterioration of the quality of life Associated studies
Two associated studies are besides foreseen (parallel search for co-financing):
1. A biologic study is planed with the aim to confirm, by morphological, genomic and transcriptomic studies, the interest, for the adult population, of the prognostic markers used in paediatric population
2. A radiological study is planed with the aim to estimate the interest :
- of a multimodal follow-up (spectroscopy and perfusion imaging) for the premature detection of recurrences
- of the study of functional connectivity in correlation with the neuropsychological follow-up for the analysis of the aetiology and premature markers of neurotoxicity.
Phase : II
Stade : NA