Critères d'inclusion : - Patients with an upper gastrointestinal metastatic cancer: pancreatic, biliary tract or gastric (including junctional Siewert 2 and 3 cancers) cancers.
NB: gastrooesophageal junctional cancers with dysphagia and/or gastric/gastrooesophageal cancers with unknown or positive HER2 status are not eligible.
- Patients planed to be treated with first-line chemotherapy for metastatic disease.
- Age ≥ 18 years
- Life expectancy ≥ 1 month
- Performance status (OMS) ≤ 2
- Good understanding of French language
- Signed and dated informed consent
- Patients covered by government health insurance
Critères de non-inclusion : - Locally advanced cancer
- Junctional Siewert 1 gastrooesophageal cancer
- Gastric or junctional gastrooesophageal cancer with dysphagia
- Gastric or junctional gastrooesophageal cancer with unknown or positive HER2 status (IHC: +++ or IHC ++ and FISH/SISH +)
- Compression of the biliary tract requiring a bypass