Critères d'inclusion : 1. Participants with hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) or intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma (ICC).
2. Must have received at least one prior standard-of-care therapy or declined
3. Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) Performance Status of 0 or 1.
4. Must be willing to undergo a biopsy prior to treatment and on Cycle 2 Day 1
(Part 2 only).
5. Adequate bone marrow and organ function.
Critères de non-inclusion : 1. Uncontrolled significant active infections, except Hepatitis B (HBV) or Hepatitis
2. Known human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection.
3. Presence of gastric or esophageal varices requiring active treatment.
4. Previous treatment with selective FGF19-FGFR4 targeted therapy.
5. Females of childbearing potential, or males who have not had a successful
vasectomy, who are unable or unwilling to follow adequate contraceptive