Critères d'inclusion : All Subjects:
- Subject is 18 years of age or older
- Subject understands the study procedures and is able to provide informed consent to participate in the study and authorization for release of data, including personal health data, to the study investigator and sponsor
- Subject has a recent (within 6 months of enrollment) untreated clinically diagnosed hepatocellular carcinoma as defined by ≥1 cm lesion exhibiting arterial phase hyperenhancement in combination with washout appearance and/or capsule by 4 phase CT scan or multiphase contrast enhanced MRI or biopsy is positive for HCC.
- Non-cancer subject undergoing routine imaging surveillance for HCC
- Definitive lack of HCC within 3 months prior to enrollment as defined by negative imaging, for HCC:
-> Control Group 1 - negative by ultrasound
-> Control Group 2 - negative by CT or MRI
Critères de non-inclusion : - Known cancer diagnosis within the past 5 years (with the exceptions of basal cell or squamous cell skin cancers).
- Chemotherapy and/or radiation therapy within 5 years prior to enrollment/sample collection.
- Prior or current treatment with sorafenib, regorafenib, or other treatment indicated for HCC.
- Any HCC treatment prior to enrollment/blood sample collection (e.g., surgery, ablation, embolization, pharmacotherapy, radiotherapy, liver transplant or other treatment indicated for HCC).
IV contrast (e.g. CT and MRI) within 1 day [or 24 hours] of blood collection.
- Less than 3 days between fine needle aspiration (FNA) of target pathology and blood collection.
- Less than 7 days between biopsy (other than FNA) of target pathology and blood collection.
- Individual has a condition the Investigator believes would interfere with his or her ability to provide informed consent, comply with the study protocol, which might confound the interpretation of the study results or put the person at undue risk.