Critères d'inclusion : - Male or female patient aged ≥ 18 years at time of inform consent signature.
- Currently treated by a first or a second line of chemotherapy for their advanced cancer (local relapse or metastatic; Immunotherapies, Endocrine therapies and Targeted therapies are not considered as a line of chemotherapy).
- Histologically confirmed diagnosis of advanced (local relapse or metastatic), incurable solid tumors from any histological types (except those listed in exclusion criteria 3).
- Availability of an adequate tumor sample to be sent imperatively to the CLB within 15 days after ICF signature by order of preference either (i1) a tumor archival FFPE block not older than 3 months prior to ICF signature or if not available :(ii2) a dedicated biopsy from one accessible lesion visible by medical imaging and accessible to percutaneous sampling with a diameter of at least 10 mm or if not feasible (3) an archival tumor sample (primary tumor or metastatic lesion) not older than 3 years at time of ICF signature. Quality (at least 20-30% of tumor cells) and quantity (sample size surface area > 5mm2 and > 90um depth) of the tumor sample have to be confirmed mandatorily within 7 days by a central pathological review before confirmation of inclusion.
- Patient's disease which is not susceptible to progress during the next 45 days following the ICF signature.
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) Performance Status (PS) 0-1.
- Adequate organ and marrow function based on a medical records (within 21 days before randomization) as defined below :
Hemoglobin ≥ 9.0 g/dL
Absolute neutrophil count (ANC) ≥ 1.5 x 109/L
Platelets ≥ 100 x 109/L
Lymphocyte count ≥ 1 x 109/L
Serum creatinine CL > 50 mL/min per 1.73m2 using MDRD or CKD-EPI
AST and ALT ≤ 2.5 Upper Limit Normal (ULN) (up to 5 ULN may be tolerated in case of liver metastases)
Serum bilirubin ≤ 1. 5 ULN (in the absence of Gilbert's syndrome).
- Patient should understand, sign, and date the written ICF prior to any protocol-specific procedures performed. Patient should be able and willing to comply with study visits and procedures as per protocol.
- Patient must be covered by a medical insurance.
Critères de non-inclusion : - Inability to take oral medication or significant nausea and vomiting, malabsorption, external biliary shunt, or significant bowel resection that would preclude adequate absorption of oral medication.
- Any clinically significant and/or uncontrolled medical disease that could compromise the patient's ability to tolerate an anti-cancer treatment and its procedures (these conditions include but are not limited to severely impaired lung function, active gastrointestinal tract ulceration, acute or chronic uncontrolled liver disease/or severe renal disease, uncontrolled diabetes, history of HIV infection/or active viral infection (HBV, HCV), history of organ allograft or patient taking immunosuppressive treatment).
- Patient with the following advanced cancers :
Cancer bearing one of the oncogenic driver mutation: Colorectal cancer : KRAS, NRAS, HRAS and BRAF/Lung cancer: ALK, EGFR, ROS or MET/Breast cancers: RH+ and/or HER2+
High-grade serous ovarian cancers platinum-sensitive,
- Patient with non assessable tumor sample.
- Patient already included in this study for a type of cancer, can't be included a second time for the same cancer or for any other type of cancer.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding woman