Critères d'inclusion : - Patient with suspicion of ovarian or tubar epithelial cancer, or peritoneal primitive carcino-ma, without previous treatment for ovarian malignancy.
- Indication of preoperative and/or adjuvant chemotherapy.
- Age ≥ 18 years old.
- Patient affiliated to the ''National security'' regimen or beneficiary of this regimen
- Signed written informed consent prior to any screening procedures being performed
Critères de non-inclusion : - Contraindication to surgical assessment.
- Pathological diagnosis of mucinous carcinoma.
- History of concurrent malignancy or malignancy within 5 years before study enrollment, (with the exceptions of adequately treated non melanomatous skin cancer or curatively re-sected noninvasive cervical cancer).
- Assessment by the investigator as being unable or unwilling to comply with the require-ments of the protocol.
- Patient in urgency situation, adult under legal protection, or unable to give his consent.
Exclusion Criteria after histological exam:
Any diagnostic that is not ovarian or tubar epithelial cancer, or peritoneal primitive carcinoma.