Critères d'inclusion : - DLBCL patients that will be eligible in front-line treatment for a combination of anthracycline-based chemotherapy plus anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody,Rituximab: R-CHOP 14, R-CHOP 21, R mini-CHOP, R-ACVBP, R-COPADEM. Patients treated with R-CHOP associated with an experimental drug ((polatuzumab, tazemetostat, venetoclax, entospletinib, lenalidomide, ibrutinib, anti PD1/anti PDL1 ….)
- A short corticotherapy (prednisone, maximum 7 days) given during pre-phase therapy is allowed.
- Eligible histological subtypes: in particular DLBCL NOS, PMBL, high grade B-cell lymphoma (HGBCL) withMYC and BCL2 and/or BCL6 rearrangements, HGBCL NOSFL grade 3B and untreated transformed low grade NHL.
- ≥ 18 years old, IPI = 0-5
- With available tumor Biopsy (FFPE) that can be sent to RT3 platform at the time of inclusion (or the say after inclusion at the latest).
- Patient that underwent needle core biopsy samples are not excluded if sufficient material is available for molecular and histopathological explorations
Critères de non-inclusion : - No available FFPE biopsy material or insufficient quality/quantity tumor samples according to prerequisite
- No signed informed consent