Critères d'inclusion : - Subjects with acute leukemia, chronic myelogenous leukemia, or myelodysplasia with no circulating blasts and < 5% blasts in the bone marrow.
- Subjects with non-Hodgkin lymphoma, including but not limited to chronic lymphocytic leukemia/small lymphocytic lymphoma, follicular, marginal zone, diffuse large B cell, or mantle cell lymphoma must have chemosensitive disease at time of transplant. Subjects with Hodgkin lymphoma with chemosensitive disease at the time of transplant.
- Must be candidates for reduced-intensity conditioning regimens.
- Must be candidates for peripheral blood stem cell transplants.
- Karnofsky Performance Status score ≥ 70% or Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group Performance Status score of 0 to 2.
- Serum creatinine ≤ 2.0 mg/dL or creatinine clearance ≥ 40 mL/min measured or calculated by Cockcroft-Gault equation.
- Be willing to avoid pregnancy or fathering children.
Critères de non-inclusion : - Has previously received an allogenic hematopoietic stem cell transplant.
- Presence of an active uncontrolled infection.
- Known HIV infection.
- Active hepatitis B virus (HBV) or hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection that requires treatment or at risk for HBV reactivation.
- Prior malignancies.
- Severe organ dysfunction.
- Prior treatment with a JAK inhibitor or with an investigational agent, device, or procedure within 21 days of enrollment.
- Currently breastfeeding.
- Known allergies, hypersensitivity, or intolerance to any of the study medications.
- Receipt of live (including attenuated) vaccines during the study, or anticipation of need for such a vaccine during the study.
- History of primary idiopathic myelofibrosis or any severe marrow fibrosis that would prolong neutrophil engraftment to > 28 days after transplant.