Critères d'inclusion : - Male or female patients aged less than 18 or more than 65 years
- Patients who received allo-SCT for relapse after autologous transplantation for Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Patients who received tandem autologous and allogeneic stem cell transplantation for HL are eligible
- Histologically confirmed CD30+ classical Hodgkin lymphoma according to local pathologist (excluding nodular lymphocyte predominant subtype)
- Patients with Ann Arbor stage II-III or IV or extranodal localization at relapse post ASCT
- Patients who previously received Bv may be included if the duration of response to initial Bv treatment is more than 3 months
- Patients who previously received anti-PD1 drugs can be included
- Voluntary written informed consent must be given before performance of any study-related procedure not part of standard medical care, with the understanding that consent may be withdrawn by the patient at any time without prejudice to future medical care.
- Patients must be covered by a social security system
- Female patients is either post-menopausal for at least 1 year before the screening visit or surgically sterile or if of childbearing potential, agree to practice 2 effective methods of contraception, at the same time, from the time of signing the informed consent through 6 months after the last dose of study drug
- Male patients, even if surgically sterilized, (i.e., status post vasectomy) agree to practice effective barrier contraception during the entire study period and through 6 months after the last dose of study drug.
- Performance status less or equal to 2
Critères de non-inclusion : - Patients with histologically confirmed nodular lymphocyte predominant subtype
- Female patient who are both lactating and breast-feeding or have a positive serum pregnancy test during the screening period or a positive pregnancy test on Day 1 before first dose of study drug
- Any serious medical or psychiatric illness that could, in the investigator's opinion, potentially interfere with the completion of treatment according to the protocol.
- Known cerebral or meningeal disease (HL or any other etiology), including signs or symptoms of PML
- Unstable diabetes mellitus (to avoid uninterpretable FDG-PET scan).
- Symptomatic neurologic disease compromising normal activities of daily living or requiring medications
- Any sensory or motor peripheral neuropathy greater than or equal to Grade 2
- Known history of any of the following cardiovascular conditions
Myocardial infarction within 2 years of enrollment :
* New York Heart Association (NYHA) Class III or IV heart failure
* Evidence of current uncontrolled cardiovascular conditions, including cardiac arrhythmias, congestive heart failure (CHF), angina, or electrocardiographic evidence of acute ischemia or active conduction system abnormalities
* Recent evidence (within 6 months before first dose of study drug) of a left-ventricular ejection fraction less than 50%
- Any active systemic viral, bacterial, or fungal infection requiring systemic antibiotics within 2 weeks prior to first study drug dose
- Patients that have not completed any prior treatment chemotherapy and/or other investigational agents within at least 5 half-lives of last dose of that prior treatment
- Known hypersensitivity to recombinant proteins, murine proteins, or to any excipient contained in the drug formulation of Bv.
- Known human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) positive
- Known hepatitis B surface antigen-positive, or known or suspected active hepatitis C infection
- Diagnosed or treated for another malignancy within 3 years before the first dose or previously diagnosed with another malignancy and have evidence of residual disease. Patients with non-melanoma skin cancer or carcinoma in situ of any type are not excluded if they have undergone complete resection.
- Patient who presented intolerance to Bv
- Patient enrolled in other clinical research