Critères d'inclusion : - Patients aged between 18 and 65 years
- Presence of a hematologic malignancy for which a reduced-intensity conditioning allo-SCT is indicated (eligibility criteria for RIC allo-SCT include at least one of the following parameters: (i) patient age older than 50 years; (ii) heavily pre-treated patients who received an autologous hematopoietic SCT (auto-SCT) or with more than 2 lines of chemotherapy before allo-SCT; and (iii) patients with poor performance status because of significant medical comorbidities as described by Sorror et al.
- Karnofsky index ≥ 70%
- Availability of a sibling or unrelated stem-cell donor (10/10-HLA matched unrelated donor)
- Efficient contraceptive method within 1 month for women and 3 months for men after the last dose of treatment
- Written informed consent.
Critères de non-inclusion : - Creatinine clearance less than 30 mL/min
- Bilirubin or amino-transferases above 3X upper normal limit
- Cardiac ejection fraction less than 40%
- Pulmonary impairment with <50% lung carbon monoxide diffusing capacity (DLCO)
- Known hypersensitivity or contraindication to the use of post-transplant Cy and ATG
- Any circumstance that precludes the use of the drugs involved in the protocol