Critères d'inclusion : - Patients from 3 to 14 year old included - Belong to one of these 3 groups (modified from Wallace et al, 2005):
* High risk : Conditioning therapy for bone marrow transplantation or pelvic irradiation
* Moderate/Low risk : Pathologies treated with chemotherapy regimen with moderate or low risk of inducing ovarian function insufficiency: AML, osteosarcoma, Ewing sarcoma, neuroblastoma, non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Hodgkin lymphoma, soft tissue sarcoma, ALL, Wilms tumour, retinoblastoma.
* No risk (control group) : patients with chronic benign diseases or malignancies who don't receive any chemotherapy or other gonadotoxic treatment.
Critères de non-inclusion : - CNS irradiation, cerebral tumour
- Current or previous ovarian disease/surgery
- Familial history of premature ovarian failure (no iatrogenic or surgical origins)
- Previous known severe chronic disease potentially affecting normal growth or puberty (diseases inducing malnutrition, anorexia, genetic/congenital disorders as Turner, Kallman, BPES syndromes, uncontrolled severe diabetes, Cushing Syndrome, auto-immune diseases, cystic fibrosis, severe renal dysfunction)
- Genetic/congenital disorders inducing mental retardation