Critères d'inclusion : - Patient must have one of the following confirmed diagnoses for which atezolizumab is locally approved in the SmPC:
(1) As monotherapy for the treatment of adult patients with la/mUC after prior platinum-containing chemotherapy or
(2) As monotherapy for the treatment of adult patients with la/mNSCLC after prior chemotherapy. Patients with EGFR activating mutations or ALK-positive tumour mutations should also have received targeted therapy before receiving atezolizumab.
- Patient is prescribed atezolizumab therapy for the first time.
- Decision to prescribe atezolizumab must be made and documented prior to inclusion into the study and must follow local clinical practice.
- Initiation of atezolizumab is not more than 28 days before signing informed consent. In countries where enrollment is only allowed after starting treatment, enrollment must be preceded by the administration of the first cycle of atezolizumab.
Critères de non-inclusion : - Treatment with atezolizumab for an indication that is not included in the study cohorts. Cisplatin ineligible participants receiving atezolizumab as first line of therapy for la/mUC will be excluded.
- Concomitant anti-cancer therapy at the time of starting atezolizumab on the index date, as per locally approved Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC).
- Treatment with atezolizumab as part of a clinical trial or for compassionate use as part of an access or compassionate use program.