Critères d'inclusion : - Subject is ≥ 18 years and ≤ 75 years of age at the time of signing the informed consent form (ICF).
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status ≤ 1.
- Histologically proven diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) NOS (de novo or transformed indolent NHL), high grade B-cell lymphoma with MYC and BCL2 and/or BCL6 rearrangements with DLBCL histology (double/triple-hit lymphoma [DHL/THL]), primary mediastinal (thymic) large B-cell lymphoma (PMBCL), T cell/histiocyte-rich large B-cell lymphoma (THRBCL) or follicular lymphoma grade 3B. Enough tumor material must be available for confirmation by central pathology.
- Refractory or relapsed within 12 months from CD20 antibody and anthracycline containing first line therapy.
- [18F] fluorodeoxyglucose (FDG) positron emission tomography (PET) positive lesion at screening.
- Adequate organ function
- Participants must agree to use effective contraception
Critères de non-inclusion : - Subjects not eligible for hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT).
- Subjects planned to undergo allogeneic stem cell transplantation.
- Subjects with, primary cutaneous large B-cell lymphoma, EBV (Epstein-Barr virus) positive DLBCL of the elderly and Burkitt lymphoma.
- Subjects with prior history of malignancies, other than aggressive R/R NHL, unless the subject has been free of the disease for ≥ 2 years with the exception of the following noninvasive malignancies:
* Basal cell carcinoma of the skin
* Squamous cell carcinoma of the skin
* Carcinoma in situ of the cervix
* Carcinoma in situ of the breast
* Incidental histologic finding of prostate cancer (T1a or T1b using the TNM [tumor, nodes, metastasis] clinical staging system) or prostate cancer that is curative.
* Other completely resected stage 1 solid tumor with low risk for recurrence
- Treatment with any prior gene therapy product.
- Subjects who have received previous CD19-targeted therapy.
- History of or active hepatitis B, hepatitis C, or human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection.
- Subjects with uncontrolled systemic fungal, bacterial, viral or other infection (including tuberculosis) despite appropriate antibiotics or other treatment.
- Active autoimmune disease requiring immunosuppressive therapy.
- History of any one of the following cardiovascular conditions within the past 6 months prior to signing the ICF: Class III or IV heart failure as defined by the New York Heart Association (NYHA), cardiac angioplasty or stenting, myocardial infarction, unstable angina, or other clinically significant cardiac disease.
- History or presence of clinically relevant central nervous system (CNS) pathology
- Pregnant or nursing (lactating) women.