Critères d'inclusion : - Histologically confirmed non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) with known epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) status (wild type or mutant; with site documented status), or histologically documented squamous cell NSCLC.
- Has locally advanced or metastatic NSCLC.
- Has c-Met+ NSCLC as assessed by an AbbVie designated immunohistochemistry (IHC) laboratory.
- If a subject meets eligibility criteria for c-Met protein expression level based on archival tissue material, subject must agree to submit fresh tumor material for assessment of c-Met protein expression level prior to first dose of telisotuzumab vedotin
- Has progressed on systemic cytotoxic therapy (or ineligible), and an immune checkpoint inhibitor (as monotherapy or in combination with systemic cytotoxic chemotherapy, or ineligible) and prior anti-cancer therapies targeting gene alterations (if applicable).
- Have received no more than 2 lines of prior systemic therapy (including no more than 1 line of prior systemic cytotoxic chemotherapy) in the metastatic setting.
- Has an Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) Performance Status of 0 to 1.
Critères de non-inclusion : - Has received prior c-MET-targeted antibody based therapies.
- Has adenosquamous histology.
- Has received anti-cancer therapy including chemotherapy, radiation therapy, immunotherapy, biologic, or any investigational therapy as described in the protocol.
- Has known uncontrolled metastases to the central nervous system (CNS). Subjects with brain metastases are eligible if they meet requirements described in the protocol.
- Has a clinically significant condition(s) described in the protocol.
- Has unresolved clinically significant adverse events >= grade 2 from prior anticancer therapy, except for alopecia or anemia.
- Had major surgery within 21 days prior to the first dose of telisotuzumab vedotin.
- Has a history of interstitial lung disease or pneumonitis that required treatment with systemic steroids.