Critères d'inclusion : - Participants under enrollment and treatment in an avelumab clinical study under the sponsorship of EMD Serono Research & Development Institute, Inc. / Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, Merck Serono Co., Ltd (Japan)
- Participants currently enrolled in an avelumab parent study and are on active treatment with avelumab or in long-term survival follow-up after treatment
- Participants on active treatment must agree to continue to use highly effective contraception (that is, methods with a failure rate of less than 1% per year) for both male and female participants if the risk of conception exists
- Other protocol defined inclusion criteria could apply.
Critères de non-inclusion : - Participants who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Participants still on active treatment: Known hypersensitivity to any of the study intervention ingredients
- Participant has been enrolled in the comparator arm of avelumab parent study
- Participant has been withdrawn from avelumab parent study for any reason
- Any other reason that, in the opinion of the Investigator, precludes the participant from participating in the study
- Other protocol defined exclusion criteria could apply.