Critères d'inclusion : - Woman >=70 year old
- Histologically or cytologically proven FIGO stage III to IV epithelial ovarian cancer or peritoneal primary or fallopian tube. A cytological proof is accepted if associated with a ratio of CA125/CEA >25 and a radiological pelvic mass.
- GVS (Geriatric Vulnerability Score) >3.
- Adequate bone marrow function including the following: Neutrophils ≥ 1.5 x 109/L , platelets ≥100 x 109/L and hemoglobin ≥9 g/dL.
- Adequate glomerular filtration rate >40 ml/min (estimates based on MDRD or Chatelut formula are sufficient)
- No icterus.
- Life expectancy > 3 months.
- Written informed consent obtained.
- Covered by a Health System where applicable
Critères de non-inclusion : - Other malignancy within the last 5 years, except for adequately treated carcinoma in situ of the cervix or squamous carcinoma of the skin, or adequately controlled limited basal cell skin cancer.
- Prior history of chemotherapy.
- Prior history of radiotherapy which may affect patient tolerability to chemotherapy.
- Major perturbations of liver biology: Bilirubin > 2 fold the upper normal limit (UNL), SGOT-SGPT > 3 fold UNL.
- Patient unable to be regularly followed for any reason (geographic, familial, social, psychologic).
- Any mental or physical handicap at risk of interfering with the appropriate treatment.
- Known allergy to Cremophor ® EL -containing drugs.
- Any administrative or legal supervision where applicable